As a full-service family dentistry practice, Montreal Smiles provides customized care for patients of all ages in a calm, comfortable environment.
Dr. Roni Berbari and his team want you to feel not only cared for, but also cared about, whatever your needs and whatever your stage in life. To schedule appointments for you and your family, please contact Montreal Smiles today.
Caring for Younger Smiles
The first eighteen years of life are full of transitions that can profoundly affect a person’s smile. The gummy smile of a baby gives way to the primary teeth of early childhood, just as those baby teeth gradually give way to the adult teeth. One of our greatest pleasures is watching our youngest patients grow into healthy teens and adults. The team at Montreal Smiles provides a range of dentistry services tailored especially for children and teens, including:
- Children’s preventive care appointments: Creating a fun, positive environment for your child is central to helping him or her feel confident and comfortable about visiting the dentist. Dr. Berbari and his staff are warm and friendly, and every treatment room features a TV to entertain our younger patients. During a child’s checkup and dental cleaning, we will check for signs of tooth decay and gum disease, track the development of your child’s teeth and jaw, and discuss good at-home dental hygiene habits.
- Fluoride treatments: An essential part of your child’s ongoing preventive care, fluoride treatments help strengthen tooth enamel.
- Dental sealants: We recommend dental sealants, which are thin layers of non-porous material that fill in the crevices on the biting surface of a tooth,protecting against childhood cavities.
- Orthodontics: If your child’s adult teeth begin to develop spacing and alignment problems, or if we detect an issue with his or her bite (how the top and bottom dental arches come together), Dr. Berbari may recommend orthodontic treatment. Modern braces are lightweight, and the benefits of correcting orthodontic issues can last a lifetime.
- Invisalign® Teen : Image-conscious teens might not like the idea of wearing metal braces. Fortunately, Invisalign® Teen provides a nearly invisible orthodontic alternative for teenagers with mild-to-moderate spacing and bite issues.
How Do Dental Care Needs Change As You Age?
Your smile ages with you. As the years pass, tooth decay, gum disease, accidental injury, and the accumulation of stains can affect the appearance of the smile. Dr. Berbari will recommend the precise combination of treatments that will effectively restore the health, function, and beauty of your smile. Working professionals trying to get an edge in the business world often choose our cosmetic dentistry services, which include Invisalign®, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and porcelain veneers. Older patients, or patients of any age who have lost one or more of their permanent teeth, often choose tooth replacement options such as dentures or dental implants.
Contact Our Family Dentistry Practice
Dr. Roni Berbari and his devoted team at Montreal Smiles would be honored to help you and your family maintain excellent oral health for a lifetime. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.