You don't have to suffer from the embarrassment of discolored teeth. Professional Zoom!® teeth whitening can drastically improve the appearance of your smile in as little as one treatment. Montreal cosmetic dentist Roni S. Berbari offers both in-office and take-home whitening systems to meet your whitening needs. Read on to learn more about the Zoom!® whitening system and how it may help you.
The Zoom!® Teeth Whitening Procedure
Patients love the Zoom!® teeth whitening system because is safe, quick, and effective. The Zoom!® whitening treatment is powerful enough to brighten the teeth by 14 shades in as little as one hour-long treatment, while still being safe on the teeth and gums. The Zoom!® whitening treatment owes it's effectiveness to a combination of a hydrogen peroxide based bleaching gel and dental laser. During the Zoom!® treatment process, the whitening gel is applied directly to the teeth while the gums and lips are shielded to prevent irritation. Once the bleaching gel is brushed on the teeth, the dental laser light is applied to the teeth to boost the gel's whitening power. Treatment is completed after about an hour, at which point the gel is cleaned from the teeth, restoring the brilliance of your smile.
The Benefits of Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
There are endless benefits to Zoom!® teeth whitening treatment. The Zoom!® whitening system can achieve incredible results in a single dental visit, restoring confidence and the smile's radiance. Here are just a few of the many benefits Zoom!® whitening patients can expect:
- Instant results: Zoom!® teeth whitening produces instant results, lifting stains by as much as 14 shades in a single treatment.
- Transforms smiles in a single treatment: The Zoom!® whitening treatment can transform the appearance of yellowed, discolored teeth to reveal a brilliant, white smile.
- Improved confidence: Professional teeth whitening helps improve confidence by giving you a beautifully radiant smile.
- Saves time: Zoom!® teeth whitening is faster than in-home treatments, which can take weeks to even begin to see results.
- Rejuvenated appearance: Discolored, yellowed teeth can make us look older than our age. Zoom!® teeth whitening can remove years of stains to reveal a rejuvenated smile.
The Potential Risks of Teeth Whitening
Though Zoom! teeth whitening is safe and gentle, there are minor risks to be aware of. These risks include:
- Gum irritation: Though precautions are taken to prevent the whitening gel from touching the gums, gum irritation is a potential side effect of whitening treatment. If gum irritation does occur, it usually resolves within a few days.
- Increased tooth sensitivity: Increased tooth sensitivity is another potential side effect of teeth whitening treatment. Increased tooth sensitivity is typically short-lived, lasting a day or two. Sensitive formula toothpaste can be used to help alleviate sensitivity issues.
- Technicolor teeth: “Technicolor” teeth refers to a condition that can affect teeth with dental restorations. Dental restorations cannot be whitened, which can leave them noticeably darker than the surrounding natural teeth.
Schedule an Appointment
Find out if Zoom!® whitening is right for you. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Berbari today!