We hope that you and your family are healthy despite everything that is happening right now with the coronavirus crisis.
We have always been experts at infection control and with the present COVID-19 pandemic we have updated our policies and procedures to keep everyone safer than before.
We have made a few improvements such has the installation of air purification systems with HEPA filters, Plexi-shield barriers at the front desk and washables gowns for all staff members. Please take note you will NOT be charged any COVID fees has it’s always been our responsibility to provide you with a clean and safe Environment.
Dental patients are asked to:
- contact the dental office in advance of any visit and advise them if you are at all unwell or have any flu-like symptoms, or have traveled outside BC
- complete a patient screening form in advance of your visit
- clean your hands
- limit your wait time in the office and/or wait outside the office if you are accompanying another person to the appointment
- observe physical distancing requirements in the dental office, before and after, treatment
- Observe any other policies or procedures noted by your dental office
On behalf of our members, we thank patients for their understanding and patience as dental offices adapt to new office changes to meet evolving public health policies.
We're all in this together