The appearance of your smile can have a profound impact on how you feel about yourself. If you feel self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth and gums, you may feel less inclined to smile. You may even go through life hesitant to laugh. At Montreal Smiles, cosmetic dentist Roni Berbari and his team of talented, caring professionals believe that everyone should feel good about their smile. This is why we create customized smile makeover plans for our Montreal patients.
If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile, and would like to learn how we can help, please contact Montreal Smiles today.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
The phrase "smile makeover" refers to a comprehensive treatment plan consisting of any number of cosmetic or restorative dental procedures, combined to improve the appearance and function of a patient's smile. Every smile makeover at Montreal Smiles begins with an extensive consultation. During this one-on-one meeting, we encourage you to talk about every aspect of your smile you wish to enhance. If you have seen pictures of smiles you think are particularly attractive, we would love for you to bring those along. Dr. Berbari will assess your oral health as well as the relationship between your lips, cheeks, jaw line, and other facial features before recommending a treatment plan. Your smile makeover could consist of:
- Porcelain veneers : These thin porcelain shells are affixed to the front surfaces of teeth to conceal chips, gaps, severe stains, and other imperfections. Porcelain veneers are durable and virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Orthodontics : Dr. Berbari provides both traditional orthodontics and Invisalign® clear braces to achieve proper alignment of the teeth.
- Teeth whitening : Dental stains can occur even if you take very good care of your teeth. Professional teeth whitening treatment is an affordable, conservative way to brighten your teeth and achieve a more youthful-looking smile.
- Porcelain dental crowns : Beautiful, translucent porcelain dental crowns are used to cover and support a tooth that has structural damage, such as cracks or breaks, as well as teeth that have undergone root canal therapy or become severely discolored.
- White (composite) fillings . Amalgam silver fillings have been used to fill cavities since the mid-1800s. Although durable and easy to use, silver fillings look conspicuous and can affect the overall appearance of your smile. If you currently have silver fillings, we encourage you to talk to us about replacing them with tooth-colored composite fillings.
Dr. Berbari believes that a patient's oral health comes first. Therefore, if you have any oral health problems, such as gum disease or cavities, we will want to address those problems before proceeding with cosmetic treatments.
The Value of Investing in Yourself
At Montreal Smiles, we have had the pleasure of helping hundreds of patients enjoy a renewed love of life and enhanced self-esteem through personalized smile makeovers. When you feel confident about your smile, you tend to show it off more. Smiling has been shown to help reduce stress and improve your mood. We can help you look and feel your very best.
Learn More about Smile Makeovers
A smile makeover isn't just an investment in a more attractive smile; it's an investment in yourself. To learn more about how a comprehensive smile makeover plan can give you renewed self-confidence, contact us today.